Sunday, October 28, 2007

Graupner Mini Piper Make-Over


I made over my Hobby-Lobby Graupner Mini Piper to look like the Grasshopper L-7 Army plane. My Piper is not 100% fully authentic in appearance, but I am happy with the outcome nonetheless.

I am not happy with how these pictures came out beneath the flourescent lights in my kitchen. I will take more photos outside on a sunny day, which will show you how nice the plane really looks.

The flourescent lights called attention to all the blemishes of the plane, whereas when you look at it with the naked eye you don't see them.


The video camera did not do any justice to how nice the plane came out either.

Bummed with the photos and videos!

1 comment:

Dave S. said...

Some of the discoloration is visible, but it looks good overall. Besides, she's a bird of war now...what's a few blemishes?